Are you looking for a dental restoration that can repair a significantly damaged or decayed tooth? A crown might be right for you. Dental crowns restore teeth by entirely encasing them. A dental crown can be used to:
- Strengthen a weakened or fractured tooth
- Complete a dental implant
- Enhance the appearance of your smile
- Protect a tooth following root canal therapy
- Support a dental bridge
- Repair a damaged or decayed tooth
Your caring dentist, Dr. Bhatheja, will ensure that your custom crown fits your smile comfortably and aesthetically. At Ocoee Dental Care, your dental crown can be created from porcelain for a natural-looking effect. To learn more about the benefits of dental crowns, we welcome you to contact our Ocoee, Florida dental office today.